Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Six Random Things

I've been tagged by the lovely June Shin and I had a great time sharing some random facts about myself last time, so let me think of 6 new ones....

The Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog 
Write six random things about yourself
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each person know they've been tagged

Onto the facts:
1. I eat frozen french fries. Yes, I love them so much I cant wait until they are cooked. 
2. I had plastic surgery on my ears because they used to stick straight out from my head. Yep, I got Dumbo a lot.
3. I prefer sleeping on the couch over my bed. Always have.
4. I teach Hip Hop dance classes.
5. I can write the cursive alphabet upside down and backwards.
6. I'm an only child. and I love it.

Here are six people I would love to learn about, so TAG! Play along if you have time. If you don't, you won't hurt my feelings :)

4 comments:

June Shin said...

Wow, you can write upside down and backwards? That's talent! And I love taking Hip Hop dance classes.

Genevieve Gail said...

Hey Nicole! That was fun, thanks for the tag! That is so awesome you teach Hip Hop classes- those are my favorite too! Anyway, hope you don't mind but I turned my post into a contest since I couldn't think of anyone to tag (my brain hurts after that post- ha ha). I'm asking people to post their first tape/cd purchase to win a free ring. I'm hoping someone's got something worse than my New Kids On the Block "Funky Funky Christmas"!

the.VINTAGE.blog said...

what a fun post & fun game!---i was tagged by rach @ GRSG!!!---what a great way for us all to get to know eachother a little!

:o)

googler said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog!
runescape money