Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crafting: Reversible Flowerpot Wrap


You may have seen these darling flowerpot wraps from September House featured on my blog before but today I'm excited to share a tutorial with you for making your own. 


Corrine of September House shares the how-to and a PDF pattern to download on her blog, So September


I can't wait to try this one myself. My fiance, Tyler, has pretty much turned our dining room into a green house so I'm looking forward to dressing up all those pots! I also have an amazing jade plant that I've had since college (13 years ago now, sheesh!) and I always take cuttings to grow and give for gifts, so adding one of these sweet little wraps would really complete it.



Of course, if sewing isn't your cup of tea, you can find beautiful finished wraps for sale at September House, along with many other darling finished pieces and really cute embroidery patterns. Be sure to stop by and check them out!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

It's a honor to be featured here on your beautiful blog - thank you!
I LOVE the jade plant cutting idea. I have a very old jade plant as well and never thought of doing that. Thanks for the tip :)
Corinne

Bundled said...

Love these ... I have to find the time to make a few of my own. Thanks for the tutorial!

savor said...

Very pretty! I might consider dusting off my sewing machine for this. Now, if I could only sew in a straight line :P

Bertram said...

divorce quotes | Ajax homes | wood desks

free daily horoscope | furniture stores Vancouver | vacation homes rental

custom bookcases | 3 day diet | dine out Vancouver

new astrological signs | one way backlinks | bonded leather